Sunday 1 July 2012

My New Blog !


Hola everyone ! Fuhh ~ Welcome to my new blue blog yaa . Please be nice here and follow me :) Firstly , I wanna introduce myself . My full name is Nur Hazwani Bt. Lau . Wanie for short . I'm 13 years old and was born on 25th October 1999 . From Sibu , Sarawak . Currently studying at SMK Methodist Sibu in 1 Jujur . I'm kinda friendly but sometimes I can be a serious girl . Don't worry , I'm human just like you . Living alone for almost 13 years already . Hehe . I love to drink Green Tea 'cause I know it is good for health . Cehh . I love music ! I like to reading , playing , listening to music , laughing , studying , travelling , shopping , messaging and of course , blogging . My favorite food is seafood and pizza . I love ice - cream and candy . Hehe . Kinda HOT-Tempered . Haha . That's all about me . My blog , my rules . If you respect my blog , I'll respect yours . So , don't forget to follow me ! ;)

♥ Thanks For Reading This Entry ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment